Ideal role for someone looking to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full time positions available. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Position: Street Fundraiser
Location: Various high streets in & around Bristol
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm
Salary: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience
Our client is a global movement of seven million men, women and children across the world standing up for humanity and human rights. Their purpose is to protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied.
Their vision is a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
To achieve their vision, they undertake research and take action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of human rights.
To raise awareness and funds through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate through direct debit donations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for humanitarian causes and/or human rights
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- £9.00 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience starting wage
- Regular pay increases – pay is NOT commission based
- Bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!