Senior Accountant - Top 100 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 100 Firm based in Ipswich who are seeking a Senior Accountant
Our client is a well-established firm located in the heart of Ipswich who are continually expanding both in their offices, clients and number of employees. Due to an increasing client portfolio they are now seeking to expand their team and have the opportunity for an experienced accountant to join their team at a senior level to assist with their burgeoning client base.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within a practice environment and ready to contribute to a team who aim to make a difference within the accounting industry. You will take on a new level of responsibility within a firm that is growing rapidly and shows no signs of slowing down.
- Supervision and preparation of accounts of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Assisting on audits of owner-managed businesses, SMEs and UK subsidiaries of large multinational groups
- Preparation of tax computations and corporate Tax returns
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Working alongside managers in assisting the supervision and support of junior team members
- Attending client gathering or client seminars on an ad-hoc basis
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or awaiting results
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Must have completed two audits in the last year with a turnover of £25m+
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant – Ipswich