Male Care Assistant
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to consider applications for the position of Care Assistant in Barnet.
The home offers residential and respite care in a purpose-built setting, with a caring environment where every resident is seen as an individual.
Residents are fully involved in the planning of their care, with their dignity, privacy, choice and independence always respected and promoted.
- Contribute to the support, care and wellbeing of individuals (in line with CQC quality standards)
- To support the users to experience life opportunities which promote the growth of individuals to their maximum potential
- Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
- Take on key worker responsibilities as required
- Support individuals with the implementation of their day to day routine and activities
- Provide personal care when required respecting the individuals dignity, privacy and rights
- Support individuals in developing independent living skills in line with their support plans
- To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care
- Maintain full and comprehensive records
- Working unsupervised within the care home.
- Caring, compassionate, and empathetic nature.
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care or above.
- Good understanding of English both verbal and written skills
- Experience of working with people with Challenging Behaviour.