Lead Infrastructure and Network Engineer
Salary: £35,000 -£55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Market-Leading Provider of Digital Solutions
As a Lead Infrastructure and Network Engineer, you will be responsible for managing up to three engineers and being the point of call for all technical and critical issues from escalation through to resolution.
Our client is looking for that person who has a can do attitude and is willing to think about how they can develop things for the better. Someone who has a track record of working in agile or lean environments, managing and implementing new initiatives from initiation through to completion. This person will have a natural curiosity to explore every detail to find an outcome that meets the service users .
This is a hands on technical role and to be successful you will need be able to demonstrate expertise in a number of the key areas below:
- Managing team projects and priorities in alignment to current business needs.
- Manage effective relationships with various stakeholders to provide quality support to BAU and future projects
- Maintain IT policies and procedures in line with an ITIL framework and ensure they are strictly adhered to by the team within agreed SLA's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a point of senior technical escalation to provide assistance and mentor junior members of staff on a wide range of technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of a range of Microsoft platforms such as Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Lync and Windows Server operating systems.
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of PowerShell automation.
- Robust knowledge of Storage Area Networks and backup systems
- Good understanding and experience of developing and maintaining IT disaster recovery plans and business continuity solutions
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco network equipment, with the ability to investigate, diagnose and resolve complex LAN / WLAN / WAN issues.
- Experience of implementing and managing servers in a clustered VMware or Hyper-V virtualised environments
- Broad understanding of IT security covering network, server and application layers
- Experience of implementing and managing cloud based platforms and services such as Azure, AWS or Google
- Experience of Cisco Unified Communication VOIP platform
How to Apply
If you are looking for a fresh and stimulating opportunity with great development potential, that will fully utilise your exceptional skills and experience, then look no further. To apply please submit a fully detailed CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 371596.