Associate Director - Restructuring - Bristol
Our client is one of the fastest growing major advisory firms in the UK . The Associate Directors role will be to work closely with the partner to develop and grow the Restructuring practice primarily in Bristol and the South West, but also on a wider national basis.
In the short to medium term this will require a focus on business development, work winning and project execution. As the team grows, responsibilities will widen to team management and development.
The role is ideally suited to an individual with a growing or established network, who is experienced in restructuring situation and managing a portfolio of cases.
- Business development and work winning with a focus on restructuring work providers
- In conjunction with the partner lead and manage restructuring assignments
- In conjunction with the partner manage the local team as it grows and develops
- Awareness of the services offered by other departments in the firm and identify cross selling opportunities
- Professionally qualified
- Solid proven restructuring and insolvency experience.
- Proven relevant experience and technical knowledge gained in a similar environment
- Excellent people management skills and previous team management experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Able to build collaborative partnerships both within the firm and external clients
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on marketing and business development
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Able to influence internal / external clients and colleagues
- Proven planning and prioritising skills
- Contributes to technical / professional direction in own area of specialism; is recognised across the firm for knowledge, experience and expertise
- Identifies and selects the most appropriate option when faced with an issue, and is accountable for the end results to the business and clients
- Manages and leads a team with responsibility for meeting budget requirements and providing input to people, budget and process decisions
- Manages a portfolio of varied and complex clients
- Identifies and acts on business opportunities with new and existing clients, generating recognised leads across the firm-Has in-depth knowledge of the firm’s services and converses confidently about the firm to external contacts, building and developing robust relationships within the industry sector