Internal Audit (Semi-Senior / Part qualified)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part qualified Internal Auditor within a large reputable organisation in Liverpool.
Reporting to the group's Head of Internal Audit you will assist in delivering the annual risk-based internal audit plan by completing operational, financial and strategic internal audits across the diverse portfolio of businesses while advising on improving and enhancing internal controls.
- Preparation of audit work papers to include risk and control matrix, flowcharts and testing schedules to fit in line with policies and internal audit standards
- Preparation of detailed and high quality reports with findings, risk implications to summarise all identified issues
- Recommend effective and appropriate course of action
- Track and progress completion of all agreed actions required to rectify issues, working closely with stakeholders
- Support with the annual controls self-assessment process and collation of non-financial reporting requirements
- Input into the monthly and quarterly Board / Audit Committee reports
Travel to other sites is necessary within the UK
Requirements for the role:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA qualified
- Exposure to a variety of industries and businesses
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Previous internal audit experience would be an advantage