Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of production line equipment and automated equipment in the Aylesbury area. In support of continual growth, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining a professional and effective Design team, and will play a hands-on role in the product development.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a proven background within Mechanical Design ideally with production line equipment as well as metal fabrication. However, a background of various Mechanical Design will also be considered.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture.
- Creating drawings via Solidworks of equipment to customer specifications.
- Producing Bill of Materials.
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team.
- Assisting the development of prototypes.
- Providing training to new members of the design team.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- The successful candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in a Mechanical Design field of study.
- Proven background within Mechanical Design and Metal Fabrication industry or similar.
- Previous experience with production line machinery or sheet metal fabrication would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient with Solidworks software. Other software will be considered.
- Based in a commutable distance of Aylesbury.
- Full UK Driving License.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £42,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.