1:1 TUTORS REQUIRED - LONDON - ASAP START
About the role:
- Work with a wide-range of vulnerable children who have a diverse set of needs
- Tutors to provide learning assistance for young people whilst unable to access school
- Booking will either be home tuition or school based supporting students
- The biggest focus on delivering skills in core subjects to bridge vast gaps in their learning and support these young people emotionally
About the successful Tutor:
- Teachers with a focus on Maths, English or Science.
- Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND
- Positive behaviour strategy knowledge and experience of helping children self-regulate emotions
- Excellent written communication and reporting
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Skills and Experience:
- - Teachers with English/Mathematics/Science specialisation preferred.
- - Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people in the care system.
- - QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or demonstrable previous experience.
- - Excellent written communication and reporting.
- - Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
To be eligible the Tutor must:
- Valid Enhanced DBS check
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV or call Jess on
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available. Feel free to apply for this role as you may be considered for other roles as well. Sugarman Education recruit's teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer