Team Leaders. Made at Welcome Break
KFC Restaurant. Michaelwood, Gloucestershire area
£8.25ph with the potential to earn up to £9.25ph
Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities
Cool head? Passionate about great service? Ready to inspire others? As a Welcome Break Team Leader, your job is to make sure every customer enjoys a great experience when they pull off the motorway for a break. Using our 'Famous Five Service’ model, you’ll lead and motivate Team Members to deliver superb customer service consistently round the clock.
OK, so it’s a lot to ask. But you’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you’ll have the opportunity to progress into senior management roles.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Team Leader, you’ll need to be:
- A good leader and motivator who can inspire others
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
You’ll already have experience of leading teams in a customer service environment, ideally in the retail or catering sector.
Key benefits for Team Leaders
- 30 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- On-shift meal allowance
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Please note internally we call this role a Service Leader.