Operations Manager (Collections)
Our client, one of Europe’s largest purchasers of performing and non-performing accounts, is looking to appoint an Operations Manager for its non-performing loans division. The business works with some of the world’s leading investors, finance lenders and European Banks to assist them in accessing the consumer and commercial receivables markets.
The role of Operations Manager reports to the Head of Operations and will work alongside two further Operations Managers who are responsible for Collections Strategy and Telephony teams. The successful candidate will be required to support significant UK growth from new and existing clients on non-performing accounts. In addition further support will be given to the expansion of the European operation. You will also oversee additional regulatory/compliance scrutiny from key clients and help to facilitate the introduction of new technologies.
Further responsibilities include...
- Management of the collections team in partnership with other Operations Managers. Cascade policies and strategies to motive teams to achieve SLA’s
- Implement targets and SLA’s for each team and review processes and performance to ensure they are met whilst always maintaining quality
- Work closely with Training Manager, HR Manager and Head of Operations to ensure effective recruitment and induction programmes
- Create and implement daily, monthly & annual incentive schemes
- Provide timely MI based on team performance and productivity
- Provide support to the teams on high level query and issue resolution
- c.5 years management experience within a Contact Centre (collections would be advantageous)
- Ability to multi-task, who can think on their feet and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to assist in the creation, analysis and evaluation of employee productivity targets and performance.
- Able to interpret and provide accurate statistics within a collections environment
- Excellent communication skills required…written and verbal
- Attend industry events and seminars to promote specialist collections services
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & access)
£40,000 - £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.