Software Customer Success Advisor
Role: Software Customer Success Advisor
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client are a leading supplier of bespoke software solutions. They have been established for over 25 years and are constantly evolving their innovative product range.
The role of a Success Advisor is to offer implementation, support and account management services to a set of customers. The key objective of the role is to maximise the customers use of a range of solutions with the aim of maintaining and expanding subscriptions.
The role will be based at our clients office in Sheffield, although may involve the necessity to travel to locations in the UK or other countries for periods of time, which could include overnight stays.
Success Advisors are responsible for providing a positive experience to their clients during the implementation and support of applications. The role involves a significant amount of talking with clients to provide awareness of system functionality and how this can best be configured and used to achieve the objectives of the client’s business.
Key responsibilities are:
- Initiation of implementations - acting as the primary point of contact for the client. Ensuring timely and accurate communications are maintained with client and internal personnel.
- Client needs assessment - to discuss with the client their requirements and priorities, together with how these can be achieved.
- Software Customisation - data imports, configuration and reporting
- On-going support - issue management
- Meeting scheduled dates for assigned tasks, in line with the organisation’s and client’s requirements
The successful candidate:
The position would be ideal for someone with a background in support looking to gain experience in account management or an individual with account management or sales experience looking for involvement in delivering real benefits to their customers.
A high proportion of time will be spent directly interacting with clients. Given this, good customer service and interpersonal skills, enabling effective communications and team work are essential.
Logic and problem-solving, together with the ability to multitask will be a significant asset, as there will be a requirement to work with several clients, at any one time.
We would expect the successful applicant to have good IT skills including SQL, preferably current Microsoft certification and having had some exposure to Microsoft Azure.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.