6-12 Month Contract
Security design lead information assurance architect
Up to £850 per day
I have an incredible opportunity in Sheffield to work for a huge client as a Security architect.
The security architect will drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures so that they:
- Fit business requirements for security
- Mitigate the risks and conform to the relevant security policies
- Balance information risk against cost of counter measures
- Ensure security is implemented in a consistent way across the programme and drive the overall design.
You will also be:
- Working with agile developers and testers to review code, run and manage security tests and provide security assurance the resultant code is safe from a security perspective
- Working to articulate current risks against the system, the proposed mitigation and support the on-going accreditation process.
- Creating, running and managing the security processes and procedures, both technical and not, to maintain the security of the system, personnel, and appropriate environments.
You will also be responsible for
- Security architecture for the design of secure digital services
- Security principles for the programme.
- Agile development and programme staff security education
- Experience in delivering security within internet facing, transactional digital services is essential.
If you think you have the above requirements for the security architect position, please apply now!
Please send your CV to or call