Test Lead - Newcastle City Centre
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Tester to work as part of an exciting digital transformation programme for one of the most established and well-known organisations in Newcastle.
Based right in the City Centre of Newcastle, this organisation is investing significant amounts into their IT function with new technology implementations being made across the business. They require an experienced Test Analyst - preferable someone with Test Lead experience - to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of systems and integration testing on multiple systems.
Main Responsibilities of the Test Analyst:
- Developing Test plans, working with Stakeholders to understand relevant scenarios
- Writing test scripts
- Executing test scripts
- Creating Test Environments, working with the Development Teams
- Track and monitor defect logs
- Report testing progress
- Assist with UAT, and post-live issues
Software Tester - Essential Skills/Experience:
- Experience of Testing across a wide range of systems
- Experience of Testing both COTS and bespoke applications
- Functional and non-functional testing experience
- Regression, System Integration and ad hoc testing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of full software development life-cycle.
- Automation Testing (Desirable)
- Microsoft Visual Studio(Desirable)
If you have the above skills and experience, and a passion for testing, please apply with your CV.