Qualified Practice Accountant
An experienced qualified Accountant is required to join an established Chartered Accountancy Practice in Edgware, Greater London as a member of their harmonious team. The successful qualified Accountant will get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
The vacancy for a qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant would suit a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant with 2+ years Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently and mature into leading a small team, you will need excellent attention to detail and be able to respond quickly and think on your feet.
ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant Position Overview
The successful qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant will be working with corporate clients, producing accounts and tax returns, as well as individuals, preparing personal tax returns and the requirement to carry out a small number of audits throughout the year. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant who is focussed on a long term career and seeking guaranteed progression.
- Accounts preparation
- Producing company accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies and corporation tax computations
- Prepare individual tax returns including those of Directors
- Deal with HMRC and Clients in all aspects of the above
- Develop into a CRM and help clients success
- Companies House contact as well as general co-sec work
ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant Position Requirements
- 2 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is ideal
- Experience with Sage, IRIS, Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Packages highly desirable
- Audit experience is essential as a handful of audits are carried out throughout the year
- You must be ACA / ACCA fully qualified to be shortlisted for this role
- Must be able to work in a sociable, efficient and tight knit team
ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Monday - Thursday 09.00- 17.30 (1 hour lunch) Friday 9 - 5 (30 minute lunch)
- 28 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays, plus paid Christmas shutdown and increase to basic holiday with service
- On-going training and career progression guaranteed
- Edgeware, central location
- Less than 10 minute walk from the Northern Line
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.