IT First Line Support
Are you IT savvy?
Fancy working for a world leader in IT?
Our client is keen to recruit some sharp IT minds who can provide world-leading technical support to their customers. The award winning team is key to the business' success, providing second to none customer service for all things technical. The client is an esteemed IT company with impressive growth projections for the future.
As a Technical Support Analyst (1st and 2nd Line) your job will be to:
- Provide an efficient 1st/2nd line support service for all front line troubleshooting, diagnostic queries and offering fixes for technical issues.
- Working independently to resolve issues but also recognising when to escalate for to further expertise.
- Provide support for a wide variety of bespoke systems, Microsoft programmes and desktop applications.
- Provide support for networking, hardware and printer issues.
- Keep the customers in the loop until their problems are resolved.
What do I need to succeed?
- To be a natural problem solver.
- To be able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual.
- Tech savvy with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and other applications.
- Previous experience of working on a Service Desk will be considered highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Active Directory - desirable.
- ITIL awareness - desirable.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exciting role for a candidate who can display a strong knowledge of IT while also being able to present great customer service skills. If successful, the candidate will have the opportunity for exciting career development.
Interested in hearing more from us? Get in touch with Victoria by applying below.