We are recruiting for a well-established Accountancy Practice in Chatham, Kent, who are looking for a well-rounded Senior Accountant with 8 years+ experience within an accountancy practice to join their established team. You will be reporting directly to the partners. The ideal candidate will be a client manager, senior accountant or management accountant currently, someone who is looking to develop their career and progress through their own initiative and attention to detail.
- As a Senior Accountant will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
Qualified Accountant Position Requirements
- As a Senior Accountant, you must complete work to very high standards
- The accountant must be confident, have good communication skills, both written and verbal and inter-personal skills
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- The Accountant must have 8 years+ practice experience
- Personal tax experience is a bonus
- Be within a commutable distance of Chatham, Kent - the practice is based a 5 min walk from the train station
Qualified Accountant Position Remuneration
A highly completive salary is on offer for the right candidate, please specify your requirements when applying
- 31 days' annual leave per annum (including 8 bank/public holidays and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year)
- Payment of your annual membership to the ICAEW or ACCA
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.