Digital Marketing Manager - Leatherhead - £40,000 - £45,000
Digital Marketing Manager - Leatherhead - £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
A high calibre Digital Marketing Manager is required to develop this client's on-line capabilities. This is a newly created and significant role for this fast growing business, operating in a highly competitive customer focused sector. This role will operate within the head office team reporting to the Group Marketing Manager. The role will primarily focus on creating and implementing an integrated digital strategy targeted at both business development and recruitment, being responsible for building strong customer engagement and designing and implementing significant digital lead generation projects.
A major part of the role is to improve the customer/candidate experience when first making contact with the organization, clear analysis and reporting to multiple stakeholders is a key part of this role.
The successful candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a desire to be part of a highly driven team that is making a positive difference to society.
- Create an organisational Digital Acquisition Strategy then implement and optimise activities to deliver agreed business objectives
- Develop and manage digital campaigns working with external agency, utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, link building, writing original and targeted content
- Own, manage and maintain digital marketing budget
- Continuously improve customer / candidate journey by recommending, implementing and monitoring website changes and optimising landing pages
- Develop, manage and monitor all social media platforms to improve UX
- Develop new video content
- Monitor web Live-Chat and rewards to provide positive UX
- Develop new channels by staying up to date with industry developments
- Degree educated (Marketing related)
- Analytical ability with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Managing deadlines
- Experience in a customer service industry in a competitive market - SME / 3rd Sector
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of the digital landscape and developments
- Digital consumer marketing, design, implementation and performance monitoring, including business development / recruitment
- Self-starter with excellent planning, execution and interpersonal skills
- Previous management experience
- Web analytics, Google AdWords, SEO ranking tools, Google Webmaster Tools, Wordpress, Excel, Hootsuite (or similar) and others
Immediate opportunity please apply now