Credit Controller / £18,000 - £22,000 / St Helens / Award Winning / Permanent Role / Free Parking
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join an award winning organisation. As the Credit Controller you will be joining a fast paced credit control team and will be tasked with various duties. You will be reporting into the Credit Manager.
- Chasing customers who have missed payments or are experiencing difficulties
- Looking after 250+ accounts
- Running credit checks where necessary
- Recording and reconciling the companies bank accounts
- Processing refunds, raising credit notes
- Dealing with queries
- Making/receiving calls, sending emails and texts to make contact to obtain payment dates etc and updating notes onto the account
- Corresponding with other internal departments to manage accounts with ongoing issues
Essential experience required;
- Previously dealt with a large amount of accounts
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to work on their own as well as being a team player
- IT literate
What's on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company who are offering an excellent salary as well as great working hours. If you meet all requirements, please apply for immediate consideration by submitting your CV.