Key Account Manager
Winners are looking to recruit a Key Account manager to work in the South West. The role is interesting and varied, working with key customers in retail, foodservice and ingredients to promote and grow the business using the company’s brand. The role is predominantly field based and will involve travel to and from the company’s main base near St Austell.
This is a prestigious company with ambitious growth plans for 2019 and are looking for someone who can help support the next phase of this operation. You will be self-motivated, experienced in managing your own work-load and driven with the dedication to succeed.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- The post would suit individuals with experience of FMCG sales.
The role is permanent, 40 hours per week with some occasional weekend working. The company are offering a competitive salary including a company car, laptop and phone.
If you would like to apply for this role then click the link and attach your CV or contact Maxine at Winners.