My client, an exciting and growing business based in Central London are scaling up at a rapid pace and as such are seeking a bright and self-motivated accounts assistant to join their team.
You will possess great inter-personal skills, the ability to work in a high pressured environment and be available on short notice. On offer is the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fun and busy finance function that will help to develop your career.
- Assist with the departments financial reporting requirements
- Code and process invoices onto the financial system and liaise with the relevant departments within the business to clarify the nature of expenses where necessary
- Assist with the posting of bank receipts and payments
- Deal with all finance administration
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Contribute to supporting other areas of operation within the finance department to assist in maintaining overall service levels and improve efficiency of the function and the department as required
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties, including reconciliations and data analysis, as directed by senior members of the finance team
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.