Insurance Customer Service Team Manager
Job Title: Insurance Customer Service Team Manager
Location: Central Bournemouth
Salary: Up to £28k depending on experience plus bonuses
Hours: Shifted 40 hour weeks within the following hours;
Monday to Thursday 8.00am till 7.00pm
Friday 8.00am till 4.00pm
Saturday 8.00am till 2.30pm
We're working with a central Bournemouth based client, in a period of rapid growth and expansion - who are seeking a Customer Service Team Manager to join their team. They're looking for someone who's energetic, able to work off their own initiative and the ability to work to processes and procedures in a quick and efficient manner. If you're highly organised with great attention to detail, are reliable, flexible in your approach and innovative - this is the role for you!
- Day to day management of Customer Service and Retention agents ensuring they meet KPI requirements and Productivity metrics
- Provide motivation and inspiration for your team
- Perform daily call observations and provide feedback
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly coaching and employee reviews/appraisals
- Maintain employee files
- Handle call overflow and lead from the front when needed
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Develop departmental reporting and processes
- Develop the existing strong core of agents into Customer Service Specialists and Retention Specialists
- Work closely and form a relationship with the existing management team
You will oversee the following areas of the business:
- Customer Service - ensuring calls are handled within agreed SLA's and customer queries are dealt with efficiently. Ensure that the customer and customer journey are paramount and develop and coach your agents to the same exceptional high standard that you promote.
- Retentions - Improving the current retention rate through high level daily coaching using the skills and expertise that you have learnt and perfected throughout your career.
- Failed Payments - Firstly maintain the current high level of collections received whilst pushing this to new levels and increase both up and cross sales along the way.
- Complaints - managing the complaints handling process in line with current business procedure to ensure customers are treated fairly and issues are resolved efficiently and within the set guidelines.
- Claims - ensuring the claims handling network adheres to agreed SLA's, build on current relationships and be a point of contact for their claims network
- Customer fulfilment and document issue/post
- Initial training program to get you up to speed
- 28 days holiday per annum including statutory Bank holidays increasing with each year of service
- Loads of social activities such as quiz nights, football tournaments, office parties at summer and Christmas and more
- Monthly incentives to keep you engaged and motivated from 'The Cube', 'Monopoly', 'Love Island' to 'World Cup 2018' incentive
- "A List" card to allow access to hundreds of great deals on travel, food, drink, activities
- In House Games areas and Break Room including full size Table Tennis table and Table Football
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/