Electrical Site Engineer
Optima plus recruitment are currently representing our client based in Cheshire with the recruitment of an Electrical Site Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Attend to breakdowns/ site installations when necessary.
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required, at least 1-2 nights per week.
- Complete Site Reports after each visit and obtain customer signature where possible.
- Return all completed site reports in a timely fashion (computerised format using the company GRN
- Be a good ambassador for the company, promoting all products and services at every opportunity.
- Ensure company vehicle is stocked with van-stock & tools required at all times.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Ensure all materials are available and correct before leaving the works to carry out your allocated
- Be responsible for petty cash & company credit cards - receipts must be produced for all
- Complete time sheets on a weekly basis.
- 17TH Edition is essential.
This position is working shifts.
Due to location, a driving license is essential
For further information please contact Katie Meakin
Optima is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time.