Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client is an international law firm with 21 offices across the globe and currently has over 1000 staff. The firm has won many awards over the years including International Law Firm of the Year.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes the following; 25 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, generous pension, enhanced maternity & paternity pay and corporate sports club rates.
Applicants should have previous, relevant industry experience, i.e. have worked in the accounts department of a law firm. Candidates that have not worked in the accounts department of a law firm will not be considered for interview.
- Assist the Commercial Accountants in reviewing the financial performance of the all practice groups.
- Support the Marketing and Business Development team with client reporting. Including the handling of data requests and producing reports.
- Support practice groups with commercial, financial and analytical tasks, for example, providing financial analysis for Accountants.
- Coordinate with Commercial Accountants to provide pricing support, ensuring new work is profitable.
- Act as a champion of the 'Matter Planning Process’ as part of a wider push to promote good financial discipline.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure
- Microsoft Office Competent, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Started studying towards a formal finance qualification and/or have experience of working within a professional services environment, though this is not essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.