An independently owned and successful accountancy practice based in Bridgend, that offers a range of services to their customers, are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The firm is dynamic and forward thinking, indeed have been recognised as such having won several industry awards. As well as the traditional accounting services they also offer their clients business mentoring and guidance. The Payroll Assistant will work in a busy and friendly team.
The successful Payroll Assistant will be responsible for the many aspects of payroll across a wide range of clients.
Full Study support available to pursue CIPP professional Payroll qualifications after successfully completing your probationary period.
Payroll Assistant duties:
- Inputting new starters onto payroll system.
- Processing HMRC notifications.
- Processing weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll runs.
- Managing Auto Enrolment requirements including uploading pension reports to relevant pension providers.
- Checking payroll for accuracy.
- Distributing relevant reports/payslips as per individual client’s needs.
- Submitting information to HMRC in a timely manner including FPS and EPS.
- Completing year end and distributing P60’s.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Liaising with HMRC for any relevant queries/disputes.
- Processing client’s CIS returns each month and submitting to HMRC.
Payroll Assistant person specification:
- Experience within the payroll bureau or working with a multitude of payrolls.
- Have at least a working knowledge of Auto Enrolment.
- Experience of Sage Payroll and Sage 50 accounts.
Hours between 22-30 hours per week to be considered.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint his vacancy