Senior Product Engineer-Automotive Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Product engineer from a manufacturing background, with experience of running product analysis projects, looking for an excellent package, and a chance to join a global market leading company?
The position would suit an applicant looking for a combination of analytical, problem solving skills alongside hands on practical engineering skills, such as using metrology equipment and fault finding products.
This is a senior level prestigious, customer facing role with on-going career progression.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
The role's is to work in the test and product department, looking at customer returns. .
- Control allocated projects; use problem solving skills to logical problem solve products.
- Hands on work fault finding returned products including hands on metrology work
- Liasse with customers and write up and present technical reports
- Supervision of 2 technicians
- Engineering degree is essential
- Project management and team leadership aptitude within a manufacturing or service environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or TS 16949 quality standards
- Exoperience of using metrology equipment would be prefered
Please email your CV to nick smith
Close date 18/2/19
The role come with 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension and life assurance.