An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dealership Accountant to join this highly respected motor retail group at their fantastic site in Southwest London. As the Dealership Accountant you will work with and be leading a superb Accounts team who will help you take your career to new heights! Be a part of a superb brand today!
As the Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the production and analysis of 3 sets of management accounts
- You will work with the site management team to help improve the performance of the dealership, ensuring the company's assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
- You will also support the management team.
To be the successful Dealership Accountant you MUST have a minimum of 2 years motor retail experience as an Accountant. You will be flexible, and results orientated as well as possessing a detailed approach. If you have experience using the CDK/ ADP /Kerridge Dealer Management System this would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for the Dealership Accountant role, motor retail experience is essential.
When you join this growing automotive company as a Dealership Accountant, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Company Car (Tax efficient scheme)
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere please apply now!