Are you a successful salesperson that is looking to develop their career? Are you looking to earn more money? Look no further, this is a unique and exciting opportunity so don't miss out.
As part of our sales team, you will be responsible for growing our customer-base and managing a varied portfolio of key accounts. Full training will be provided, so it's not vital that you have a history in steel sales, however B2B experience selling construction / manufacturing materials will be advantageous. You will be joining a small but dynamic team, consisting of intelligent, creative and enterprising individuals with experience in a wide range of business disciplines. The office culture is relaxed, informal and open, providing the perfect environment for smart people and great ideas to flourish. As you would come to expect from a digital start-up... the pace is fast, the work is fun and change is a daily occurrence. We're offering a very competitive base salary and monthly sales bonus. In addition, you will be provided with a company laptop and iPhone.As a B2B Sales Executive you will be:
- Cold calling in order to grow the current client base
- Researching potential clientele and any competitors
- Liaising with existing clients to keep retention rates high
- Attending meetings for both new and existing clients
- At least 1-years' experience working in a B2B sales role
- Growth motivated and driven by career progression
- Confident and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent phone manner and natural conversational skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.