Our client is a boutique Investment bank who are looking for a Wealth Manager to join their team. While you will be expected to hit the ground running there will also be bespoke training courses tailored to the successful candidates needs. This is a great opportunity to continue and forge your career in Wealth Management.
- You'll be helping High net-worth individuals to achieve their financial goals, providing bespoke advice based on an understanding of their financial needs and ambitions
- Our client will provide full training and support to encourage your professional development in this role to help you achieve the CISI Private Client Investment Advice & Management qualification
What you'll do
You'll be part of a dedicated team that specialises in advising high net worth clients.
With access to a broad range of solutions from across the bank, you'll be the clients' lead adviser, helping them articulate the purpose of their wealth, and the role they want it to play in their lives, before advising on strategies to help shape their balance sheet.
You'll be providing a holistic advice service focusing in the area of investments and engaging with specialists on tax mitigation, pension and protection planning.
In the course of your work you'll:
- Proactively build meaningful, long term wealth management relationships with your portfolio of clients and with key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes in the financial and local market places
- Demonstrate a fundamental commitment to the banks business principles by demonstrating excellent client service, superb professionalism and robust risk management
- Ensure all databases are maintained, taking responsibility for your own diary management, client documentation and administration
The skills you'll need
You'll need QCF level 4 qualification, and you'll ideally hold, or have a commitment to progress to, a QCF level 6. You'll need to complete level 6 PCIAM within 2 years if you don't have it already. You'll also possess an appropriate qualification in accordance with FCA Training Competence (TC) handbook.
It would be beneficial if you have achieved chartered status with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
You'll also need:
- Knowledge and experience of providing complex and financial advice
- Strong investment skills and expertise in detailed client profiling
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, which will be key to building and maintaining strong client relationships
Ideally, you'll have a strong record of business development experience, and be able to grow your own portfolio from your own sources and skills, while servicing an existing book of clients.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.