Compliance Officer - Spanish Speaking
Looking for Spanish speaking graduate jobs in London, and want to work in compliance? One of the UK's biggest and best known FinTech companies is looking for a Spanish Speaking Compliance Officer to join their team.
In this Spanish Speaking Compliance Officer graduate job, you will be joining a market-leading FinTech company based in London. Established in 2011, their innovative software is trusted by over 40,000 businesses worldwide - and their global payment platform now processes over £1 billion per year. With clients including HM Government, Thomas Cook and The Guardian on their books, they are becoming the most popular payment software for businesses all over the world.
In this Spanish Speaking Compliance Officer graduate job, you will be joining the company's compliance operations team. You will be key to ensuring the verification of all new clients on a global scale, as well as playing a role in customer onboarding decisions and investigations. Working predominantly with Spanish clients, you will need to be fluent in the language.
In this Spanish Speaking Compliance Officer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing new customer documentation and making decisions during the onboarding process
- Identifying and resolving alerts after their PEPs and Sanctions screening process
- Communicating with new clients throughout the onboarding process ensuring excellent customer service throughout
- Reviewing the customer experience constantly so that they are working as efficiently as possible
- Being part of the compliance team that identifies and investigates any suspicious activity
So, what are we looking for?
- Native Spanish with fluent command of English
- A 2.1 degree from a top university
- A real passion for the FinTech industry and anti-money laundering / counter-terrorist financing
- Any experience in a customer facing role is important
- An inquisitive mind!
- Incredible organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- A problem solver who will enjoy making processes more efficient
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £25,000
- Generous holiday allowance
- Expert training from day one
- The chance to join a highly successful FinTech team with huge plans for growth
- Private health insurance & private pension scheme
- Yoga, football and basketball
- Training budget for your development
- Bi-weekly and monthly team lunches and nights out
- Excellent coffee and fully stocked fridges
- Amazing open plan offices in a great location in Central London
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs in London, and fluent in Spanish? A leading FinTech company are on the lookout for a Spanish Speaking Compliance Officer to join their fantastic team.