Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a market leading manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Newcastle under Lyme. This is a fantastic opportuity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an already established Finance Department. You will be confident in providing support across all areas of Purchase Ledger with the ability to work at pace with a high degree of accuracy.
Duties will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Matching purchase invoices to orders and delivery notes
- Liaise with other departments and suppliers regarding any queries that arise in an efficient, polite and professional manner
- To ensure supplier accounts and queries are kept as up to date as possible
- Dealing with purchase invoice and supplier queries
- To reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Prepare and assist with payment runs, post payments and allocations
- Assist with contra payments and work closely with the Sales Ledger team
It is essential that you have a demonstrable track record of working with a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Administrator type role. Experience of working across various software packages including an accounts package is essential as is the ability to communicate with suppliers and internal department.
For additional information please contact Kerri-Ann Hargreaves.