Tax Senior (Practice) - Bolton
I am currently working with a firm of Accountants in Bolton who are looking for a Tax Senior to join their firm.
The Client: An established Accountancy Practice in Bolton who describe themselves as Honest, friendly and hardworking with happy staff who rarely leave the firm (and who also get taken on weekends away to Dublin). They have plans for future growth and are seeking candidates with Previous Tax experience within Practice to join their team.
- Mixed tax role - the duties will be moulded around the candidate’s experience.
- Personal Tax Compliance
- Limited Company Annual Tax Reviews - Training to be provided
- Planning & Advisory - opportunities to develop your experience in these areas.
- Heavily client focussed role
- Tax Portfolio Management
- Support from the Tax Manager & Directors
- High degree of Autonomy - manager your own workload
- Very efficient systems in place - well planned annual cycle with deadlines met well in advance
- The firm is selective with their clients - choosing only to work with likeminded people - no problem clients
- Using IRIS
- Working with SME clients from £1-£10 million turnover
- 35 hours per week
- No overtime
- Honest - friendly - Hard working firm of accountants
- Fast growing firm
- Excellent levels of staff retention
- Free Parking in Bolton
- Opportunity to develop Planning & advisory experience
- Study Support available - ATT or CTA
- Professional development - choose which seminars you attend
- Regular staff trips - Weekend in Dublin - Trips to the races etc
- 25% commission for 2 years paid on introducing new business
- Annual salary review - with discretionary pay rises in between for high flyers
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays (including xmas closure)
Please get in touch for further details.