I am currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a well-established, privately- owned business based in High Peak.
This is a permanent position where you will join a Finance team, taking responsibility for managing the credit control; duties will include:
- Collect cash, post collections and maintain aged debtors
- Invoice preparation and quality checking for dispatch
- Customer query resolution
- Preparing monthly MI in relation to cash collections and outstanding debtors
- Building relationships with customers
- Ad hoc requests from Finance Manager
You must have previous experience within a similar role, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a team as well on their own initiative, in a proactive and positive way.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, parking on site and a generous benefits package.
If you are looking to join a supportive team and feel you have the necessary experience and skills, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.