This Finance Analyst role allows a fantastic opportunity to support the Reporting Manager in providing high levels of financial analysis with an exciting Media production company. This is a 6 Months fixed term contract with an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the monthly capture, load and consolidation of flash & actual results in our reporting system
- Assist with the monthly preparation of group level commentary & management presentations on business performance.
- Lead the monthly reconciliation for FTE reporting, ensuring all submissions are compliant with group policy.
- Maintain user system access and ensure that this is fully compliant with relevant data protection policies
- Be the key reporting contact for the Overseas analysts who are responsible for regional reporting, assisting with any analysis of performance and identifying risks
- Assist with the bi-annual forecasting process by inputting into timetable preparation, requirement setting and template creation; identify and highlight areas of concern and liaise with relevant finance teams to understand key drivers of performance
- Create clear and accurate process documentation for all month-end, year-end and forecasting processes undertaken by the reporting team
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Graduate, currently studying towards (or finalist) for ACMA/ACCA or equivalent
- A commercially-minded individual with excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Self-confident, hardworking, committed and diligent
- Experience of working as part of a finance team
- High level of Excel data manipulation skills
- Highly organised individual who is able to work to deadlines whilst juggling the demands of the business
- Experience within the Media industry
- Previous use of SAP