New opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly reputable engineering service consultancy on a Contract basis in London. Our client provides multi-disciplinary services on a range of projects in sectors including healthcare, education, infrastructure, rail, aviation and commercial schemes. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a Civil Engineer to join their expanding Civil Engineering team.
The successful candidate will carry out the design of civil engineering schemes, including surface and foul water drainage, levels, earthworks volumes and road alignments / pavement make-ups. You will also complete inspections, surveys, reports, calculations and drawings, collaborating with other disciplines as a part of the process of delivering excellent designs.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Experience with the design and management of a range of civil engineering works
- Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders to update on project progress
- Strong knowledge of civil engineering principles
- Excellent knowledge of Ciria 753, Sewers for Scotland 3 and other relevant British standards and Eurocodes
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Olivia Woods on or email Olivia.Woods @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15537OXW. Alternately, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.