Corporate Tax Manager
An exciting new role has emerged to support the continued expansion of this international commercial property business. As Senior Tax specialist, you will ensure the company meets all tax reporting and compliance obligations across the EMEA region. You will build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the effective operation of tax systems within Region.
- Support effective operation of OneSource Corporate Tax and Tax Provision applications within Region, ensuring it is configured correctly to meet regional reporting requirements.
- Support the integrity and validity of Tax Services data for relevant tax processes.
- Support the accuracy and timeliness of legal entity tax reporting, compliance and management analysis for the UK businesses.
- This includes responsibility for selected outputs related to the preparation and lodgement of relevant tax filing obligations, across nominated business units, for a broad range of taxes including: Corporate tax returns & Withholding taxes.
- Preparation and review of tax notes within Regional statutory accounts.
- Support the annual exercise of reporting to HMRC on Senior Accounting Officer.
- Support continuous improvement in the Tax Services area including systems.
- Engage and collaborate effectively within the Tax Services team to support the delivery of Group Tax Services.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach to the delivery of tax governance & compliance objectives including:
- Demonstrate a customer service mind-set and manage responses to queries from Group Tax and Finance business partners effectively.
- Support relationships with external revenue authorities, by effectively supporting the lodgement program and information requests for specific business units.
- Collaborate and support the Business Services Team (Wipro) on relevant tax activities and develop effective working relationships with this extension of team.
You will be a qualified tax or finance professional, who can apply professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialised training or experience. Exercises independent judgement within defined parameters, and can adapt to complex business issues where in-depth analysis is required.
This role requires a talented and exceptional individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing business. This role will offer the individual fantastic career development opportunities.