Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Maths Teacher to join a "Good" school in Lewisham, South East London. The school requires a Maths Teacher who is willing to go the extra mile and support the department teaching a timetable up to KS4. This full time, permanent Maths Teacher position is required from April 2019. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results, currently above average. The school is situated close to local amenities and has excellent transport links that enables easy access from central London and fringe areas.
About the Role
- Maths Teacher
- Ability to teach Maths from Key Stages 3 - 5
- Full time permanent contract
- Commence April 2019
- Salary from £29600 up to £40370
About the School
- All through school with separate primary and secondary campuses
- Recognised by Ofsted as a 'Good’ school with outstanding features
- Strong community based capital city school with a village school ethos
- Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
- Easily accessible with great transport links in South East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Mathematics
- Proven experience of teaching Mathematics to Key Stages 3 - 5 in the UK
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number RCR35004
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.