Payment Analyst, SWIFT, Operations, Banking, Contract, 6-months
This is a really exciting time to join a bank that is on the front foot. They are currently going through a global organic transformation program, with a couple of hundred people joining in the last few years.
They require a Payments Analyst to come on board and join growing payments function on a 6-month basis with the potential of being extended. You will be responsible for the processing of payments, resulting from structured loans transactions.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in processing multicurrency domestic and international payments, who has a flexible and can-do attitude to join a growing bank to increase their knowledge.
- Processing of payments, including funding/nostro control and SWIFT input and monitoring.
- Checking and authorising deals and transactions and associated functions.
- Controlling cash funding process.
- Experience in multicurrency domestic and international payments.
- Display knowledge of Money Laundering procedures.
- Awareness of prohibited individuals, companies and countries.
- SWIFT payment processing.
- Microsoft Office skills to include; Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
APPLY TODAY: This is an exciting opportunity for an individual from a Payment Analyst, Payment Support or Payment Processor background to join a bank going through a massive period of growth.