Finance Assistant required for a fast growing London based Not for Profit organisation. Are looking to become part of a company which offers a clear progression pathway, ability to work besides the Finance Manager with a friendly environment and impressive company benefits?
This Finance Assistant role position is a permanent opportunity reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
You would be the ideal candidate if you have a bright and motivating personality with a keen eye to detail and a can-do attitude. In order to be a successful candidate you will have 1 years Finance experience working within a Not for Profit organisation(s). You will be flexible and have strive and focus to work to tight deadlines and work individually (once provided with training).
- MUST have at least 1 years experience working within the finance industry
- MUST be qualified or part qualified CIMA/AAT/ACCA
- MUST have experience working within Not for Profit organisations
- Prior experience of working in a financial support role or within finance function with proven ability of meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in all aspects of general accounting and book keeping experience including accruals and prepayments and monthly reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills to confidently support other external parties
- Ability to work as an integral part of small team and on own initiative
- IT - accounting software/Excel/power point and integrated systems
- Experience in processing invoices and expense claims
- Analytical with meticulous attention to detail
- Support month end and year end accounts preparation
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Ensure the CRM and finance systems are kept up to date with any changes to budgets, forecast and project budget allocations
- Maintain grant and special purpose funds records on CRM systems
- Undertake other duties, in line with the level of this post, which my reasonably be requested by the line manager. Including but not limited to supporting audits and accounts preparation requirements and internal financial control reviews.
- Positive, focused and ambition
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Energetic, friendly and willing to support others.
- Reliable and resilient
- Be impactful and proud of what they do as a organisation
- Results oriented
If you are looking or a challenging, dynamic and fulfilling role in a friendly and fast paced company, apply today because we want to hear from you
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.