Events & Marketing Manager
Own the full events calendar including 12 industry leading events, exhibitions and round tables. You will also have full ownership of the social media channels and supporting wider marketing activity.
The Events & Marketing Manager will be joining a market leading FinTech business who have recently relocated to the Croydon area and will have a unique opportunity to build a marketing function in an established business and market. The organisation provide an integrated tech offering to brokers and advisers with multiple levels of integration and support.
The Events & Marketing Manager role will own the events calendar and own the social media channels, key responsibilities include?
- Analysis and development of the events calender across the UK including a market leading series of targeted events
- Full logistical ownership of all events from location, venue, f&b, marketing, attendance etc...
- Management of key event sponsors and partners
- Create and implement effective social media campaigns
- Encourage new and existing customer engagement through social media
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivery of marketing campaigns
- CRM management
To be right for the Events & Marketing Manager role you will have a track record in full logistical event management and creating and managing social media channels. You will be an excellent communicator and have excellence in the written word.
Salary on offer is up to £35,000 plus benefits