Senior Administrator Including Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Administrator for our client based in Newton Abbot. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment. No day is ever the same, so if you enjoy a varied role this could be the position for you. It will be extremely rewarding, and there is great progression potential for the right person. We are looking for someone who wants a long-term opportunity and has a can-do attitude to work. The successful candidate will become a pivotal part of this team. The successful candidate will ideally be AAT or equivalent Qualified (Level 2 plus) and be confident with Sage & Excel. Practical experience of Sage is absolutely essential. You will also need excellent communication and administration skills to be successful in this role. Previous Construction, Housing or Property sector experience would be advantageous, but isn't essential.
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots.
- To create additional reviews and client reports as necessary.
- Liaison with Estate Agents.
- Reviewing and revising tenancy agents as necessary.
- Provision of administrative support to the sales & lettings manager and Directors as required.
- Filing and management of documents.
- Working closely with Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Solicitors & Architects.
- Dealing with enquiries and giving accurate information.
- General administrative duties.
- Managing appointments & making travel arrangements.
- Entering purchase invoices, sales invoices & credit notes onto the purchase ledger system.
- Entering payments and reconciling accounts.
- Entering petty cash receipts and making petty cash claims.
- Entering fuel scale charges & monthly / quarterly cash claims.
- Completion of month end procedure.
- Preparing accounts for the external company to run year end procedure.
On top of the basic salary advertised, you will also be eligible for a monthly bonus worth about £2500 per annum, so will take your annual earnings up to £24500. To be considered for this role you will be a highly organised individual, who is not afraid of hard work. You will need excellent systems knowledge and have confidence in your abilities. If you think this could be the challenge you have been waiting for, apply today!