My client, the UK's leading retirement housebuilder of privately owned property are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team. The role will take responsibility for the smooth running and daily administration of the Salesforce system.
This role will be situation in the Bournemouth area.
- You'll be responsible for the Salesforce support queue by responding to new calls to the agreed service levels and managing the on-going support calls.
- You'll be required to support the Salesforce Development team with minor system developments including planning, co-ordination, testing and implementation of software amendments and upgrades.
- You'll ensure communication is key with other sector Salesforce users including end users, to enable you with assisting in resolving common problems and ensure successful implementation of the live system.
- You'll support the Salesforce Solution Architect to maintain up-to-date documentation for all aspects of the Salesforce administration including developing and maintaining a suite of Salesforce related pages on the intranet, including user manuals.
- To act as the key point of contact for all system and administration matters relating to the current system.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3years experience working in a similar role and must have extensive knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- Great knowledge of Jira and Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Pardot and implementation experience is desirable
- Certification in Salesforce Admin
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Millie Carter at Sanderson Recruitment on or please email