Buyer Professional Services
Buyer (Professional Services)
£350 - £380pd
Initial 3 months - good chance of extension
Our market leading financial service client is looking for a talented and driven Buyer to join their existing team and support on the indirect spends particularly around professional services. This opportunity will be hands on working on the execution rather than the strategy and planning. If you are looking for your next exciting contract within a well-established and highly reputable organisation then please get apply or get in touch.
- 4/5 years' experience in professional services Procurement.
- Experience of negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers.
- Previous experience of procurement practices and processes including specification development, running tenders and implementing supplier contracts.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to decision making.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Proven ability to meet tight and demanding deadlines.
- Experienced in delivering change.
- Previous experience within Financial services sector is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Source/procure to pay system knowledge is desirable