Group Digital Marketing & Communication Manager
This role is instrumental in the design, delivery, management and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns across the Group, using both online and offline platforms to achieve business objectives.
This role is within an established but growing B2B organisation.
- Devise and deliver effective end-to-end marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives, utilising appropriate marketing channels.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign delivery against objectives and taking action as necessary to ensure work is completed to an exceptional standard, on time and to agreed budget.
- Design and lead Group-wide initiatives to ensure we continuously improve performance across-borders. Working collaboratively with regional teams to develop global standards, which improve prospecting and the customer journey.
- Support the growth agenda for customer communications; growing our brand presence, their understanding and positive sentiment amongst all service users.
- Lead the on-going campaign development for .com and other digital platforms, driving Group-wide campaigns that support both international and regional agendas.
- Support the growth of our Group-wide social media strategy, planning and campaign activation.
- Provide statistical insights to support the regular and on-going initiation, monitoring and help improve the effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Monitor, review and put forward recommendations on tactical marketing strategies to achieve the goals of the Group Marketing Strategy.
- Analyse campaign data and write monthly group marketing campaign reports.
- Support the team where necessary on key deliverable and projects across the corporate calendar, which may include varied activities form branding to video creation, to CSR and sustainability agendas.
- Motivate others through own commitment and dedication to deliver results, encouraging teamwork by actively supporting others and promoting the team.
- Strong marketing skills - ideally in a business-to-business (B2B) or professional services company/agency.
- Direct experience in developing and executing direct client's communication activities including digital campaigns (Eloqua), promotions, & webinars, events, conferences.
- Experience in working with and influencing a team of multicultural marketing and/or communications professionals.
- Must have international experience or exposure and able to work with professionals, regional and global team. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where consensus is the norm.
- Experienced in using the Adobe creative suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong influencing skills (impact and influence) at all levels and networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers.
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the experience to develop products by adopting a consultative approach with the content expert.
- Adaptable, agile minded.
A competitve salary plus bonus and a great benefits package including:
- Private Pension: 3% employee and 2% employer contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance