My client, the UK's leading retirement housebuilder of privately owned property are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Salesforce Developer to join their growing team. The role will see you taking ownership of delivering the Salesforce system configuration and support in order ensure continued, effective and reliable operation of their implementation.
This role will be based in the Bournemouth area.
- You'll be responsible for the configuration of all the Salesforce system; working on both Project Change and BAU activity
- You'll support the development of interfaces between all feeder systems to and from Salesforce.
- You'll carry out system developments including planning, co-ordination, testing and implementation of software amendments and upgrades.
- You'll assist with the preparation of training courses for new and existing Salesforce users
- To provide technical system knowledge and expertise in order to support on-going system maintenance and to assist Super Users in resolving technical problems relation to Salesforce.
- You'll be required to undertake special projects and any other duties that may be assigned commensurate with the responsibility of the post
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3years experience working in a similar role and must have extensive knowledge of Salesforce Development including end-to-end
- A working knowledge of CRM best practices and implementation
- Demonstrable Salesforce Consulting experiences
- Certification in Salesforce Admin
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Millie Carter at Sanderson Recruitment on or please email