Paid Search Manager
1-1 Recruitment are seeking a PPC Manager to join one of our leading clients based in Andover to own, run, optimise and grow paid search campaigns across key vertical products.
You will be responsible to work with product owners and head of paid search to deliver PPC budget targets, helping to lead the formation of effective paid search strategy and oversee accounts across various platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
Day to day duties
- To monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- To track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- To produce reports for management / product owners
- To maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- To strategically expand paid search activity as required to new channels. For example Video, Display, App Download etc.
- AdWords / Bing certification (preferred)
- BS/BA degree in marketing/business related discipline (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- A passion for search
- The ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and to apply this knowledge to achieving business goals
- High levels of autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
For immediate consideration, please apply here or contact Tanya in our Winchester office.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.