Year 6 Teacher Bury
Year 6 teacher - Bury
- Fully qualified or Newly qualified teacher wanted for Year 6 class
- Start date - 15th April 2019
- Salary from £22,467 - £38,250
- Radcliffe, Bury (M26)
Teaching Personnel are working with a client primary school in the Radcliffe, Bury area (M26) looking for a FQT's or NQT's to join the Key Stage 2 department. The current Year 6 teacher will be going on maternity leave in the middle of March and the school is looking for an experienced Year 6 teacher to start after the Easter half term and carry on till the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified or newly qualified teacher
- Have a strong knowledge of the KS2 nation curriculum
- Enthusiastic and committed to high expectations of behaviour
- Have experience preparing students for SATS
This primary school in Bury received a grade of 'Good' in its most recent Ofsted inspection and focuses on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment. The school is well known in the local community for the high standards it expects from its pupils and staff and has achieved higher than the national average results for the past 3 years running. The Head teacher is looking for a Year 6 teacher who can uphold these expectations and hit the ground running.
In return, the Bury based primary school can offer you:
- A strong and ambitious leadership team that will work with you to achieve your goals
- Opportunities for personal development through training courses
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
If you feel the role in this primary school suits you then please apply and send your CV or give our office a call for more information on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.