Service Charge Accountant - Block Management - Qube
Service Charge Accountant - Qube - Profile:
Our client is looking to recruit a Service Charge Accountant to join their Finance Team and potentially head up the Service Charge Department. The successful candidate will report into the Finance Manager. Candidates will need to have all round accounts & finance experience, preferably being a qualified accountant.
The successful candidate must have experience working in a similar role and preferably have experience working with and operating Qube (Real Estate Software package).
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and a fantastic work environment.
Service Charge Accountant - Duties:
- Processing invoices, relating to expenditure for the buildings service charge and overheads
- Preparing Services BACS/CHAPS payment runs on a fortnightly basis
- Preparing and releasing expense payment runs on a fortnightly basis
- Posting receipts from Lessees
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Raising Quarterly Rent and Service Charge invoices to Tenants
- Raising Ad Hoc recharges to Tenants i.e. Utilities, Repair, Insurance
- Assisting with collection of Tenant arrears
- Dealing with Supplier and Tenant queries
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management reporting packs in line with timetables
- Assisting with the annual service charge reconciliation and audit
- Assist with integration of building acquisitions on to the system
- Working closely with Operations Director, Building Managers, site staff, suppliers, tenants and accountants
- Potentially head up the Service Charge Department, depending on level of experience
Service Charge Accountant - Qualification:
- Preferably a qualified accountant
- Experience working with Service Charges in a similar role within the property sector
- Experience using Qube Software
Service Charge Accountant - Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 12 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents website for online Estate Agency vacancies.