Stockroom Assistant Luxury Fashion RTW
A luxury lifestyle brand known for colors and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, beauty, home and watches.
Ensure the effective completion of deliveries and other related stock tasks, whilst achieving productivity levels and maintaining the companies standards.
- Ensure accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing shipments and receipts
- Prepare shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation of all outgoing parcels
- Properly print tickets in WebIM
- Audit weekly inventory reports for accuracy
- Assist with store maintenance needs and supply ordering
- Maintain Operations Binders and ensure they are accurately updated
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention policies & procedures
Support the Business & Deliver Results
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of back of house and offsite storage organization
- Communicate inbound merchandise with team and prepare new arrivals for sales floor/visual displays
- Meet deadlines – IMRDs, damages, transfers, charge sends, etc.
Support the Customer Experience
- Accurately process all POS transactions and assist when necessary with operational activities
- Assist with telephone answering using proper telephone etiquette
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
- Run product to the floor, ship product to customers, and conduct transfers per TRB directives on occasions when support is necessary
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication tools used in the store
- Partner with GM and AGM to address customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges and any concierge-like needs
Represent the Brand
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards
- 1-2 years of stock-related experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.