Dovetail Recruitment are currently working with an exciting and vibrant company in Christchurch in looking for a new Brand Manager. This company take pride in their strong customer base and promote a fantastic work life balance.
This is an excellent chance for a Brand Manager to work cross functionally across the business and implement unique and new ideas within the marketing and product department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and analyse shopper marketing plans and ensure they deliver against brand priorities
- Support Account Managers in brand driving awareness, trial and repeat purchase in store
- Drafting and reviewing content for PR and events
- Implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, accurately tracking data and insights and producing easily digestible reports for the wider team
- Help compile custom brand management plans per product / event
- Assist with design briefs and PR management
- Liaise with partnership contacts to build relationships, report feedback and afford us future opportunities to advance the brand
- Support with NPD launches and existing portfolio marketing campaigns
- Analysis and reporting on customer insight data
- Manage marketing budget
- Ownership of product availability online and listings, incl. competitor analysis
- Working closely with marketing, events social and creative
- Owning customer insight research activity to guide NPD and marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years’ marketing manager/brand manager experience within FMCG industry
- Self starter with a positive mindset
- Commercially minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving licence
- Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
Salary and Benefits
- Base £24,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Company bonus
- Company share scheme
- Mobile phone
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
- Great team working environment
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
The successful Brand Manager would be someone who has come from an FMCG Marketing background and who has experience dealing cross functionally across the business.
If you are interested in this Brand Manager position, please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.