Senior Management Accountant
Blackwaters are working with a PE backed, mid-size software firm to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. Reporting to the Group FC, the senior management accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts
- Monthly Reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting for the group
- Implementation and improvement of accounting processes
- Involvement in IT software transformation project
- Working closely with divisional FDs and business partners to analyse results and provide meaningful insight
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors
This role would suit a technically strong accountant, who is looking for an opportunity with scope for progression and development.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, with experience of managing a team. Strong academics, with a background in software or a PE environment would be beneficial. Varied system skills, exposure to M&A and knowledge of revenue accounting are also advantageous.